Student Teaching Application Week is in Early September and late January.
Group meetings will take place according to status (undergraduate, graduate, graduate certification) and department.
- Applications for all Yearlong Intersnships (YLI), Undergraduate Student Teaching, and Graduate Student Teaching are due the 4th week in January or early September, one semester before the student teaching or intersnhip semester. Dates will be announced as soon as possible.
- Sessions will last approximately 30 to 45 minutes, but are scheduled for a full hour.
- All applications require prior review and signature of the academic advisor.
- All application packets must be complete with all applicable uploaded documents. NO INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Applicants will receive placement information via their Ninernet credentials by the end of the semester.