SPring Application week is january.
Student Teaching Application Week is in Early September and late January.
Appointments available beginning two weeks prior to start of application week.
Call 704-687-8802 to schedule your appointment.
- Applications for all Yearlong Internships (YLI), Undergraduate Student Teaching, and Graduate Student Teaching are due the 4th week in January or early September, one semester before the student teaching or internship semester.
- Applicants should schedule a 20-minute appointment well in advance of these deadlines by calling the Office of School and Community Partnerships at 704-687-8802.
- All applications require prior review and signature of the academic advisor.
- All application packets must be complete with all applicable uploaded documents. NO INCOMPLETE PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Applicants will receive placement information via their UNC Charlotte email address by the end of the semester.