Please read all of the following information before you proceed.
IMPORTANT IMFORATION FOR CLINICAL STUDENTS:
- If you book a school in Charlotte-Mecklenburg, you MUST register as a volunteer. On the CMS website (www.cms.k12.nc.us) under the “Community” tab, click “Volunteer” then “Volunteering in CMS.” Students not registered as a volunteer will not be permitted to enter the classrooms.
- If you book a school in LINCOLN COUNTY, when contacting Ms. Donna Turner, please indicate if your time in the school will total more than 20 hours.
- The contact person in the early start districts: IREDELL-STATESVILLE, KANNAPOLIS, LINCOLN, MOORESVILLE, and ROWAN may be contacted by email now.
- The contact person in all other districts may be emailed beginning September 3rd.
- Search online for directions to your school site(s). Please do not call the school for directions.
- Dress professionally. Some schools have turned students away when they arrived in typical campus attire. Please refer to our “Professional Dress Code” policy on the OSCP Clinical page. https://osacp.uncc.edu/clinicals
- Take your driver’s license or government issued photo ID.
- The confirmation page serves as permission to contact the selected school through the contact person listed.
- Print your confirmation page for your reference and take it to the school.
The online clinical REGISTRATION WILL END OCTOBER 18TH.